Award Criteria and Form Downloads
The MSRT is proud to present a myriad of Awards each year at the Annual Meeting and Fall Educational Conference. These awards recognize exceptional imaging technologists and student technologists. All of the awards require certain requirements and date sensitive deadlines to be met. If you require assistance with this process, contact the MSRT Awards Chairman at firstname.lastname@example.org
All award submission material, unless otherwise specified in the specific award rules sheet, should be sent to:
Electronic Submission: email@example.com
MSRT Awards,3936 HWY 52 Suite #130
Rochester MN 55901.
A brief description of each award follows. You are encouraged to download official award rules and application forms.
- Scientific Essays: Due July 15th Student technologists and radiologic technologists are encouraged to submit scientific essays on subject matter pertaining to radiologic technology. Submitted essays are judged by a panel of MSRT members. The top three essays in each category are presented at the MSRT Annual Meeting and Fall Educational Conference.
- MSRT Scientific Essay Rules Application Package.pdf
- Scientific Exhibits: Due July 15th Student technologists and radiologic technologists are encouraged to prepare and present an exhibit on subject matter pertaining to radiologic technology. These exhibits are displayed at the MSRT Annual Meeting and Fall Educational Conference.
- MSRT Scientific Exhibit Application.pdf
- Life Membership: Due July 15th This recognition is awarded to an active member of the MSRT, who has served the society in a leadership role and has performed outstanding and sustaining service to the society.
- MSRT Life Membership Award Application.pdf
- Honorary Membership: Due July 15th This award is presented to a person who has maintained an interest in the activities and aims of the society for a minimum of five years and has performed outstanding service to the society at the district and/or state level.
- MSRT Honorary Membership Award Application.pdf
- Technologist of the Year: Due July 15th Technologist of the Year is awarded to a technologist who has made contributions toward the growth of the society, commitment to the profession, outstanding service to the radiologic field at his/her place of employment, through the community and/or at the state or district level.
- MSRT Technologist of the Year Application.pdf
- Student of the Year: Due July 15th This meritorious award recognizes a student of radiologic technology who has exhibited outstanding service to the field of radiology by participation at his/her educational institution or in the professional societies at a district, state or national level.
- MSRT Student of the Year Award Application.pdf
- Patricia Daun Memorial Award: Due July 15th This award is presented to a student technologist or radiologic technologist who displays the qualities of sincere humanity such as sensitivity, honesty, integrity, desire for continuous growth, a warm smile and a sense of humor. This technologist is truly "Someone I'd want to be with!"
- MSRT Patricia Daun Memorial Award Application.pdf