For information and to apply for the ASRT Student Leadership go to:
Additional criteria required by the MSRT:
MSRT Board has approved the following changes for students that will be applying for the ASRT Student Leadership Development Program 2016.
- 1. Applicants must be a current MARS member.
- 2. Program director must be a MSRT member.
- 3. Program must be accredited by the JRCERT
- 4. Applicants are strongly encouraged to present a brief synopsis of their experience at the MSRT annual conference. If unable to attend, a brief written synopsis could be shared.
- 5. As a part of the ASRT essay, please include a brief answer to the following question: How have you been active in MSRT and how do you plan to participate in the MSRT in the future?
ASRT will forward applications to the MSRT representative, applicant criteria will be verified and judging will be done anonymously by 3 judges appointed by the MSRT president.
If you have any questions please contact us at:email@example.com